Saturday, July 19, 2008

Finding a Home

I may be forced to be 'Jersey Girl', but my heart will be in Connecticut.  We drove the miles (not sure how many exactly) to Stamford today to drive by two listings for rent.  Oh my...again my words can not describe the beauty of the neighborhoods we passed through today.  I did take pictures but will have to post another time as the camera is not handy.  I think we decided that Stamford would be just too far away for manly man to drive to work if he must.  We spent about 6 hours on the road in what felt like Saturday rush hour traffic.  We saw a  fine example of road rage and all the driving mistakes folks were making on purpose

Pray for us as tomorrow we are meeting with an agent to start looking at rentals.  I have a list of about 30 (seriously!!)  That we are going to print up and then sort through and eliminate to get about 10 or so we really want to see.  We have been in this hotel only two days, seems like forever.  If your ever in the area, don't stay here, it is the pits!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to drop by & let you know I will be praying for the Lord to allow you to find the PERFECT home! Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We prayed last night for you guys to find a good home and a great church home, too. Little Carissa has finally arrived! We get to meet her this evening for a few minutes. Photos are so cute! She has her Mom's cute little nose!

    ReplyDelete