Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Family Day-Interrupted

 

Mall Food, Chinese Buffett

blog XII 027

Here is a quick post of our family date day yesterday.  I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted.  Our date was cut short as Daddy was called to the city for work.  If you watch morning news you may have heard what is going on the last five days around the city.  It has kept law enforcement hopping!

blog XII 028

After bringing Daddy back home the boys and I went to my favorite thrift store.  Half the state was there!  It was 50% off day.  Banjo got some new babies.  #1 and #2 son got some short sleeve shirts.  I bought a skirt and sleeveless top. 

blog XII 030

We were not able to attend the movie.  So we rented a movie instead, The Tale of Despereaux.

Have a great day Friends!

 

7 comments:

  1. Sorry your family day was cut short.    Banjo was happy you went to the thrift store.  Our favorite one was closed yesterday.         Will grilled and we had a little picnic on the front porch.    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that your family day was interupted.  Looks like you made the best of it and had a great day anyway.  Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bummer---Duty calls!   Love the pic of Banjo and his babies .  I've been meaning to rent that movie, was it any good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So are you having a problem with your site too? I can not tell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw you problem on xanga. I guess I should have gone there first. Huh? I use mostly IE browser but you might try foxfire browser. I have to use it when I make my themes on my other site.( Grams2)  Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. @SHARONS_PLACE - Foxfire is what one of the xanga folks told me as well.  I'll have to try that. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. @jessnboyz - To be honest, I watched the last half and did computer stuff during the first.  #2 son liked it.  It may be a bit scary it has evil rats and a mean cat.

    ReplyDelete