Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Day

 

rosered

FOR TODAY Tuesday

Outside my window... Rain, rain go away,  come again another day...
I am thinking...  I miss my husband...
I am thankful for...  my life
From the learning rooms...  Number 8 and Letters L and M

From the kitchen...kitchen closed!
I am wearing...  jeans and and orange sequined tee, white tennis shoes
I am creating...my blog
I am going...to run #1 son home from school
I am reading...New book starts tonight!
I am hoping...My prayers are answered
I am hearing...War on the rug upstairs (#2 son is playing with 'guys' and 'cars')
Around the house... I need to put away laundry and empty the dishwasher!
One of my favorite things...  Buttery, salted, POPCORN
A few plans for the rest of the week:  If the weather improves, more yardwork!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Canada-Alaska 012

The view from the firepit at our home in Alaska.  I wish I was fishing!!

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I miss AK--ok, not all the time.  I did enjoy fishing and times at the firepit!  Your home had a lot of beautiful views--I miss the eagles, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are really creating a blog of your own ? Like I did? I really like it. Not that I have friends there but that I can go to sites I can learn something from and get to know them better. If you want to share things, well I had 200 hits in one week! And my blog is only two weeks old. so that works.  Great picture!  Blessings!!!!!Or did you mean your xanga site?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SHARONS_PLACE - I am talking about my xanga sight.  I consider it my blog.  My only one.  I spend way too much time with it as it is.  I don't how all these other gals (you too!) are finding time to do multiple things on multiple sights.  Whew!  Wears me out just thinking about it!  I do enjoy your blogspot blog as well.  There are some great blogs there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i  USE TO THINK THAT WAY TOO. i AM  FINDING i AM SPENDING LESS TIME ON HERE BECAUSE OF THE THINGS i DON'T READ ANYMORE. i AM BEING VERY SELECTIVE NOW. iT SURE CAN GET OUT OF HAND.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this kind of blog! Did you decide what to do with your hair?  Oh, and did you love Alaska ALL the time? I have a friend who lives there and she said it's 9 months of bad weather! That would kill my spirit, I'm afraid! Love, GAil

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Richgem - I disliked winter.  Summer was great but all too short of a season.  It is very beautiful there.  I have decided that, for now, I'll just leave my hair alone.  It's just getting long enough again to be able to pull back off my face and neck.  I may still have a change of mood and decide to do the big chop.  If so, I'll post before and after pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This photo is BEAUTIFUL!        Now I know why you would like to go back!!!

    ReplyDelete