Monday, May 11, 2009

My Marvelous Weekend

 

hpy m

I enjoyed a good weekend spent with my boys.  We made a trip to Borders books and had a date reading magazines and consuming a refreshing beverage.

May '09 030

May '09 032

I bought my own Mother's Day gift...

May '09

I am having fun sitting on the patio with my glass of iced tea listening to the beautiful sounds it makes.

lnch

We went and had pancakes yesterday like I wanted.  My food was great but #1 son wasn't impressed by the cleanliness of the place nor the wait we experienced.  But I imagine any place around here would have been busy yesterday!

sg 1

I trust everyone enjoyed their weekend!

 

4 comments:

  1. You had a fun time with your boys!  I love your windchime--I can hear it's pretty sound through the wind .Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great weekend.  Love the windchimes!  What a marvelous gift.                    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous indeed! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I meant to post what I thought the truths were but never got around to it last week (it was crazy busy!!), oh well, I had one wrong anyway. What a great idea for a post though! I think I might do one of my own. Enjoy your wind chimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed your weekend with the boys.  It sounds like your pancakes were worth the wait......it's always so crazy busy at restaurants on Mother's Day, isn't it?  Love the wind chime!  Ok, I just went to type in the code below and you wouldn't believe what it says! *blush*

    ReplyDelete