Monday, May 4, 2009

Menu Monday and Plans

There will be no menu for this week.  Sorry ladies.  My manly man is away at school for the next two weeks.  That means we are eating stuff we shouldn't and cleaning out cupboards and freezers during that time!

A few of my plans for the week.  Maybe enjoy some kind of high calorie comfort food

to go with the May rain showers that are forecasted for this week.  I do need to get out and do a bit of shopping.  We are almost out of toilet paper!  I have some more flower bed work I want to do. 

I'd like a few more tomatoes and some other flowers out in those beds.  I am also going to look for a wind chime or two this week.

Praying for all my bloggy friends this week...have a great week!  ~~Love, Beth

 

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your week and yummy "not so good" for you food.  Any movie watching this week?  Tim leaves Sunday for a week of meetings--too bad you weren't closer we could enjoy a mother's day dinner together . 

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jessnboyz - Yes, I wish I lived closer to you...in California in general.  This isn't the first Mother's Day I have been without my spouse!Yes, we have date plans for Thursday as #1 son has that day off from school.  We are going to go to a movie theater and watch X-Men.  I'd like to find a more 'common folk' mall.  You know one without all the designer stores...more like what we had in California.  A mall that has Wal-mart or Target attached to it!  We'd go there to watch our movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a pic of YOUR flower bed? WOW!!!!! It is gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @betheelou - you'll have to let me know how the movie is.  Tim will want to see it.  He also saw that they're coming out with a GI Joe movie late summer that he wants to see, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @mamaof2bugs - No, that is not my flower bed.  I'd love a bed that looked like that!  I just did a search on cottage garden pictures and that photo is one of them!

    ReplyDelete